South San Francisco, a covert oasis in the Bay Area of California, is just south of Daly and north of the peninsula's San Bruno. When they say "South San Francisco" to a suburban man, they think they live in the south of San Francisco. However, South San Francisco is a unique city not adjacent to San Francisco.
Since World War II, the population has increased three times as much as that of a slope west of El Camino Real. It grew from 4411 in 1920 to 61,824 in 2006.
To tell the truth, the "rough" reputation that I received in southern San Francisco is now almost beyond my reach. The first thing I notice is a huge, capitalized, reading signboard on the hill between the South Science Fiction (or, as the locals say, the South City) and Brisbane. "South San Francisco Industrial City" Yes, it's an industrial city, but it's no longer so. In general, it means that in the southeast corner of Nanto, there are a pile of remains of warehouses and train trains in the mountains, and now we are at the airport.
The people of the southern cities are divided into three groups of people, and the third is the whole of Asia (Chinese, Japanese, and Filipino). See Daily City for details), the third is Mexican, the third is South American, and the third is Caucasian with a large number of Italians.
On the weather side, South City is at the tip between the fog and the sun. In some cases, the mountains between South City and Pacifica are covered with fog, but in other cases, the fog passes through and cools down. It is on the hill, and the wind is always strong.
- Plane South San Francisco is located just north of the San Francisco International Airport (SFO IATA).
- by train The Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) is a train that connects SFOs and South San Francisco and stops at San Bruno Station. BART connects South San Francisco, San Francisco and East Bay. CalTrain connects South San Francisco, San Francisco and South Bay.
- by bus The bus system SamTrans (San Mateo County Transportation Bureau) connects South San Francisco and other parts of the peninsula.
- by car Two major highways, the U.S. 101 or Interstate 280, connect San Francisco and San Jose from South San Francisco.
From a cultural point of view, South City is quite barren. All the suburban stories are about 20 minutes from the central part of San Francisco, 20 minutes from the glorious shore of Pacifica, at BART or by car, 20 minutes from Bringham. SSF is a mouse in a giant. I looked at the sign hill and then at the highlights. A strip mall, and a house and apartment are the main areas. When you go shopping, you can stop the car (if you live in San Francisco, it's not a good thing), and you can almost go anywhere. It is a 20-minute radius away from the southern city, and few people in the suburbs enjoy diverse cultural attractions.
- From Grand Abbe Airport Blvd to Chestnut Abage). a downtown area in South City You can see real Mexican bakeries, pastry and blittos here.
- This is a mall in Daly City, a little south of Hwy CA 1 on the coast of the Selamte Shopping Center and 280 between the central and central Peninsular.
- Along the Zelat Burbudd, there is a commercial site heading south from Selmont. several blocks
- Gelato and Westboro West Square Shopping Center
- The El Camino Real and Westborough Road are centered around commercial clusters for everything you want to find.
- It was built at the old Tamfolan Racecourse site in San Bruno, a Tamfolan Shopping Center, and is considered to be the home of many people in the southern city. This shopping mall has its own town, whether it's good or bad.
In terms of food, South City offers the best Mexican and Italian possible. Indian and Thai foods are not very popular.
- Seafood restaurant 221 South Sprue Abe☏, +1 650 877-0828. Monday - Thursday: 11AM-2:30PM, 5PM-9:30PM, Friday: 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. You'll receive a small amount of outstanding money here. Let's go with multiple friends to try out other items. Depending on the size, it can be $2.50-$5.20 (100-$1,000) per total plate of one dimension. More rice. ...
There are many bars where you can make friends with local people.
- Best Western Grobner Airport Hotel 380 S Airport Blvd , ☏ +1 650 873-3200, Toll-Free: +1-800-722-7141, FAX:+1 650 589-3495.
- Comfort Suites San Francisco Airport 121 E. Grand ☏ Ave + 1 650 589-7100
- Days Inn South San Francisco - North, 1113 Airport Blvd, ☏ 650 873-9300.
- Embassy Suites - Airport South 250 Gateway Blvd , +1 650 589-3400.
- Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport North, 373 South Airport Blvd, ☏ 1 650 589-0600, Fax Fax:+1 650 589-0682.
- Holiday Inn San Francisco Airport North 275 South Airport Bulbucheck in: 3PM, Checkout: 12.
- In at Oyster Point. 30 out-of-scale suite accommodations near SFO International Airport. A package of park and fly and extended stays is also available.
- 1 Larkspur Landing South San Francisco, 690 Gateway Blvd, +1 650 827-1515, Toll-Free:+1-877-527-5778, Fax:+1 650 827-1058, ✉[email protected]. Airport shuttle, healthy breakfast, fitness rooms, spas, grocery stores and a more comfortable life.
- Motel 6 San Francisco Airport, 111 Mitchell Ave, ☏ 1 650 877-0770, fax number:+1 650 871-8377.
- Residence Inn San Francisco Airport Oyster Point Waterfront 1350 Veterans Blvd ☏ 1350 837-9000 Fax:+1 650 837-9088.
- Comfort Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport West (Comfort Inn San Francisco Abet, San Bruno, California, United States, 94066, ☏+1 650 589-5089), ✉ [email protected].WiFi, Free Breakfast, Airport Shuttle, Parking, Free Fitness Pass
It flies north to the center of San Francisco, east from the SFO, south from the peninsula and to the coast within 20 minutes.
|Via South San Francisco|
|San Francisco Samao←||N S||→Milbre → San Jose|